Mitch Tanenbaum is a leading expert in the field of cyber security. He has over 30 years of experience managing data centers, computer operations teams, developers and security teams. Mr. Tanenbaum started out as a developer of real time command and control systems and from there moved into managing IT Operations and information security. In the role of Chief Technical Officer he has been responsible for the development of large scale systems in support of the mortgage and banking industries, supporting several of the top five US banks. Most recently, he was the CTO for an information security startup creating a new paradigm for protecting information wherever it travels.
A graduate of Cornell University with a Masters of Engineering (Electrical) and Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering, Mitch has worked with both Fortune 50 companies and with small firms with fewer than 100 employees. He has experience in a wide range of information technology areas including:
- Information security strategy including PCI and GLB compliance
- Data center design and operation
- Network architecture design
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Process maturity development
- Software architecture and design
- Customer relationship management
- Software release management design
- Systems troubleshooting process maturity
- Product evaluation and vendor selection process maturity
A native of New York and a 20+ year resident of Colorado, Mitch Tanenbaum is married to Christina Mann. They have two children.
Contact Mitch Tanenbaum at